1. Trainee Manager*
This is an exciting opportunity if you are aspiring to take on a management role in leading a restaurant chain. As a Trainee Manager, you will receive training in all the basics of the restaurant operations. This will include quality control, personnel, accounting, customer relations, training and development.
- Minimum 3 GCE ‘O’ Level with a credit in English or 6 SPM credits with a pass in English
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Good communication skills
- Positive mindset and a passion in providing excellent customer service
2. Service Crew (Full-time/Part-time)*
Provide support to the restaurant operations in the back of house or at the cashiers
- Age above 14 years old
- Able to build good rapport with customers
3. Delivery Rider
Responsible for timely delivery of orders and provide good service to our customers.
- Holds class 2B licence and have good driving record
- Able to build good rapport with custome
Company bikes will be provided during working hours. Only Singaporeans and PRs with a valid Class 2B licence may apply.