Click to Expand Terms & Conditions
We are fully booked for Apr!
More slots are coming your way! Please come back on 1 May 2019 to register for a slot to enter our kitchen on:
11, 12, 18, or 19 May
Terms and Conditions
- Tour will be conducted in English only.
- Tour participants have to be between 16 to 70 years old, and do not have any physical, medical or other condition which may make it unsafe for you to participate in the tour.
- Tour participants need to be in non-slip closed-toe shoes and appropriate attire during the tour for safety, as the kitchen floor can be slippery. Participants who are not in proper footwear will be refused from the Tour.
- Tour participants will need to put on a disposable hair net for food safety, during the entire duration in the kitchen. Hair nets will be provided.
- Tour participants are to carry their personal belongings with them throughout the tour. Please bring along a small bag (if you need), as the kitchen space might be tight in some areas.
- Tour participants have to accept instructions and directions which may be given by the KFC Restaurant Staff, including in relation to complying with the Rules of Conduct that will be shared before the Tour.
KFC reserves the right to refuse any participant from attending the Tour, if he/she is:
- Not punctual for the Tour
- Not in the mental or physical condition to safely participate in the Tour, or
- Not wearing proper footwear, or
- Not following the Rules of Conduct before and during the Tour or
- For any other reason.
- Strictly no photo / video taking is allowed in the kitchen
- During the Tour, Tour participants are responsible for their own safety and enter KFC’s facilities at their own risks. By attending the Tour, participants waive all legal rights, actions and claims against KFC that arise out of any injury, loss or damage that they may sustain as a result of their participation in the Tour.
- Food may be provided before, during or after the Tour and participants acknowledge that it is their responsibility to check ingredients to ensure that the food is safe for them to eat in relation to any health condition or food allergy that they may have.
- Tour ticket purchased is non-refundable and non-transferrable. No refunds will be given to participants in case of a no show.
In the unlikely event of a Tour cancellation by KFC, a full refund will be given to Tour participants. KFC reserves the rights to cancel a confirmed Tour for the following reasons:
- Tour failed to reach minimum of pax size of 5,
- Store closure due to unforeseen circumstances
Please feel free to drop us an email at KFCOpenKitchen@kfc.com.sg if you have any questions.