Finger lickin' Fresh, Juicy, Tender and Good
Colonel Sanders is best known for his secret recipe of 11 herbs & spices; but many may not know KFC’s tender and juicy chicken was the result of Colonel’s persistence to freshly prepare chicken using a unique hand-breading technique that he invented. In order to perfect this method of cooking chicken, it took him up to 1,000 attempts, and he surely did not allow any shortcuts. Colonel’s attitude of hard work and no shortcuts is deeply ingrained in the DNA of KFC.
At KFC Singapore, Colonel’s food philosophy has been embraced passionately. Everyone involved in serving a piece of signature fried chicken at KFC is trained with the goal to serve only the best tasting chicken, prepared fresh in the kitchen every day.
If yours taste great, we would like to hear from you!
Please tell us what you liked most about your chicken. It means a lot to us! Simply scan the Colonel's Guarantee QR Code found at each restaurant and leave us a message. Complete the form to receive a special offer from us!
If yours isn't, we'll replace it. That's the Colonel's Guarantee.
We hope this doesn't happen but if we've failed you, please let us make it up to you. Scan the Colonel's Guarantee QR Code found at each restaurant and submit your feedback. Show our staff the confirmation page, together with your unsatisfactory chicken for an exchange, it's that simple!
- 1-for-1 Exchange is applicable for Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy Chicken only. Choice of chicken part is subject to availability. There will be no refunds or replacement to other products.
- Exchange can only be done on the same day of purchase, same store of purchase and for the same chicken flavour purchased - Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy.
- 1-for-1 Exchange is only for Dine-in and Takeaway orders. Orders made through KFC Delivery and/or Delivery partners Deliveroo, FoodPanda or GrabFood, are not applicable for this exchange programme.
- 1-for-1 Exchange is only valid for uneaten and/or partially eaten chicken. Fully eaten chicken will not be accepted.
- Unsatisfactory chicken must be returned to KFC at the point of exchange.
- 1-for-1 Exchange can only be made over-the-counter at the store of purchase.
- For Takeaway, the purchase receipt is required at the point of exchange to verify the store and date of purchase.
- KFC Singapore reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.